Here are the details:
- What: Saskatchewan Agriculture’s Agronomy Research Update 2023
- When: December 12 and December 13, 2023
- Host: Saskatchewan Agriculture’s Crops Extension Specialist Team
- Location: TCU Place 35 22 St E Saskatoon, Saskatchewan or virtually.
- Time: 10am to 5pm Day 1, and 8:30am to 3:30pm Day 2
- Cost: $200.00 per person for a two-day session and $120.00 for a single day
- This will be a hybrid format so those attending online will receive a link each morning to use to login. Registration cost is the same for both online and in-person.
- All registrants will receive a recording of the event afterward.
- Continuing Education Credits are available and will be posted to the website once they are approved.
- An agenda will be posted to the website when it is available.
To register, visit this website: https://prairiecca.ca/events/