Submit a Posting
The institute offers the best-targeted career posting service in the industry for agrology-related positions. This is a cost-effective competitive strategy given the benefits the service provides.
- Directly emailed: Postings are emailed directly to your target market of 2,000+ Saskatchewan Agrologists in the Agrology Update Memo
- Included on the institute’s website: Posting is live on the current postings page as long as the posting is open up to 30 days.
- Branded website link: A link to the company website may be included complimentary on each posting for extra branding
The success of this service is evident by the weekly “Agrology Update Memo” email having an open rate of 60%, and the current postings section of the website is the #1 viewed page. This means over 1,200 agrologists weekly view the ads posted using our service.
Target your recruitment – choose the Saskatchewan Institute of Agrologists Career & RFP Posting Service.
Each career posting costs $350.00 +gst
- One job description per posting
- Employers agree to cooperate with the institute to ensure the successful candidate(s) becomes registered to practice Agrology if applicable.
- Posting must include an application submission date
- The institute reserves the right to reject any posting or content
- If the position is agrology related (within one of the scopes of practice of Agrology), the posting must state:
- Applicants must be registered or need to become registered with the Saskatchewan Institute of Agrologists as defined by The Agrologists Act
- Email your career posting to email@example.com with the following details:
a) Position Title
b) Job Description
c) Position type (Full Time/Part Time/Temporary)
d) Company Name, Location & Website
e) Contact Name, Email & Phone number
f) Closing Date for applications
- Please Note: If the position is agrology related (within one of the scopes of practice of Agrology), the posting must state: “Applicants must be registered or need to become registered with the Saskatchewan Institute of Agrologists as defined by The Agrologists Act”
- Pay for posting online. $350.00 +gst (an invoice will be sent by email).
- The institute’s Executive Director/Registrar will review your posting
- Upon approval, the posting will be activated.