Submit a Posting
The institute offers the best-targeted career and RFP posting service in the industry for agrology-related positions. This is a cost-effective competitive strategy given the benefits the service provides.
- Directly emailed to 1,800+: Posting is emailed directly to your target market of 1,800+ Saskatchewan Agrologists every Friday in the Agrology Update Memo
- Included on the institute’s website: Posting is live on the current postings page as long as the posting is open up to 30 days.
- Branded website link: A link to the company website may be included complimentary on each posting for extra branding
The success of this service is evident by the weekly “Agrology Update Memo” email having an open rate of 43%, and the current postings section of the website is the #1 viewed page. This means over 775 agrologists weekly view the ads posted using our service.
Target your recruitment – choose the Saskatchewan Institute of Agrologists Career & RFP Posting Service.
Each Career or Request for Proposal (RFP) posting costs $350.00 +gst
- One job description or RFP per posting
- Employers agree to cooperate with the institute to ensure the successful candidate(s) becomes registered to practice Agrology if applicable.
- Posting must include an application submission date
- The institute reserves the right to reject any posting or content
- If the position is agrology related (within one of the scopes of practice of Agrology), the posting must state:
- Applicants must be registered or need to become registered with the Saskatchewan Institute of Agrologists as defined by The Agrologists Act
- ‘Sign In or Create an account.
- Submit a Posting – using the online Career or RFP form which can be found under the ‘Store & Fees’ drop down in the header.
- Pay for posting online. $350.00 +gst
- The institute’s Executive Director & Registrar will review your posting
- Upon approval, the posting will be activated. If not approved, a refund will be issued